I'm Anna

By NoMoreTrumpetBlowing - 14/08/2013 16:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was having dinner with my boyfriend's family, and he was saying how well his driving lessons are going. During this conversation his mum told him to "stop blowing your own trumpet." He replied, "If I could do that, I wouldn't need Anna." His dad gave him a high-five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 259
You deserved it 9 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Most of the major musicians have multiple trumpets to choose from, if you know what I'm saying.

perdix 29

I don't know what you are saying. Are you saying that major musicians have multiple penises? Or, they have multiple people to give ******** to? I doubt you have to be a major musician to find people to accept your ********.

Comments

Using the right fingering while blowing just right will produce a sweet sweet sound.

ILoveMyArm 15

That is actually really funny, don't be so uptight OP.

If it's shaped like a trumpet he's got bigger issues than OP not blowing it anymore!

I'm sure he could if he just.. Bent a little more. Probably wouldn't be nearly as comfortable.

perdix 29

You need to find Anna and slap her!

graceinsheepwear 33

Sounds like OP gets to eat dinner while Anna gets to eat dick. Which is the better deal is just...wait for it... a matter of taste.

ILoveMyArm 15

Those things are pretty hard to blow, do you ever run out of breath?

I am not sure how this could be seen as a bad thing, unless you got in trouble for doing sexual things. Sounds like your boyfriend is pretty witty. You should lighten up and make some jokes as well.

personaly If I was her I would just say i'll just take a banana and go now since I don't need you for that