Hypocrisy

By AfraidOfToxicity - 21/07/2020 02:02

Today, I had a friend quit every friend group we shared, all because I refused to show him favouritism in my D&D campaign, after I changed the rules to reduce favouritism between everyone, because he'd complained. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 422
You deserved it 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey! There's a guy out there with a dead penis whose wife is eating Taco Bell in her car on their anniversary. Maybe you can invite him to your friend group -- he couldn't be a bigger crybaby that the jerk you jettisoned. And if he is, he has a reason.

mickymoose1 15

Sounds like he did you a favour

Comments

mickymoose1 15

Sounds like he did you a favour

Sounds kinda like he wanted to quit and make you look like the bad guy in the process. If so, he's a narcissist.

Hey! There's a guy out there with a dead penis whose wife is eating Taco Bell in her car on their anniversary. Maybe you can invite him to your friend group -- he couldn't be a bigger crybaby that the jerk you jettisoned. And if he is, he has a reason.

tounces7 27

Hey if you need a replacement I'm looking for a DM running a campaign ~

Will's just upset because you've all matured a little faster than him while he was stuck in the Upside Down. I'm sure he'll be okay once Season Four gets underway.

He wasn't a real friend. Friends don't just use you and then toss you when you are no longer useful.

Nhayaa 21

That's because you got the first complain wrong... He wanted you to reduce it, but only for the others.