Hidden secret

By anonymous - 01/10/2016 09:00 - Australia - Tennyson

Spicy
Today, I was with my boyfriend. He got up, shut the blinds and turned around to say, "I don't usually shut the blinds, but no one can see this." Assuming we were going to have sex, I took my pants off. He asked me what I was doing, then sat down to eat an entire tub of ice cream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 255
You deserved it 2 123

Same thing different taste

Comments

Was he watching a cheesy chick flick while eating it?

He obviously is very sensitive when eating ice cream. He has priorities

Looks like your going down a "rocky road" in your relationship.

"Going down" ain't got nothing to do with it -- unless it's going to be on a tub of ice cream!

There needs to be an "awkward" button for FMLs like this...

I agree. As a vegan, it must be awkward to deal with people who indulge in dairy products :-)

@29 Just because you believe that you shouldn't eat or drink animal byproducts, or anything like that, doesn't mean that everyone else should stop. It's our choice, and you have no right to try and control what we put inside our bodies. I don't care if you are vegan, don't try to put others down for not being like you!

Letters_numbers 2

@29 I am going to get extra bacon on my cheeseburger today, just because I saw your judgmental comment. I think I am going to make that a thing from now on. Maybe I will get a large milkshake too. I can think of no more noble a cause than pissing judgmental vegans off.

Pretty sure #29 was referring to #18's username...

Honestly, I mean fyl OP, but I think this should probably be a Health category kind of post. That's a special kind of skill he has.

MoroseMoose 47