Help yourself

By BunnysKitty - 10/07/2017 22:30 - United States - Columbia City

Today, I wanted to pack my lunch with some of my homemade meatloaf leftover from last night's dinner, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my fridge. Later in the evening, my boyfriend's parents invited us over for dinner. They served meatloaf. The meatloaf they stole from my fridge last night when they visited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 902
You deserved it 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gwengreen 6

You should ask for the recipe for their *amazing* meatloaf and see their reaction.

That must be some badass meatloaf! 1. Your in-laws loved it so much they stole it. 2. They decided to share it with you. 3. You won’t have it for lunch. Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad!

Comments

I guess someone pinched a (meat)loaf.

tease_ftx 8

tell those theives where they can stick it

WTF ... Steal their credit cards and invite them to dinner. pay for their dinner with their cards.. lol jk but how low lol

They can't possibly think you don't know. Either 1: they think they're being funny 2: this is a display of dominance, "we've stolen from you and are rubbing your face in it. We know you wont do anything". 3: they are trying to force an argument between your partner and yourself, banking on your partner rejecting your ridiculous accusation of meatloaf theft. None of those are good. Good luck to you.

mindyobidzness 4

What the hell? Don't invite them again!

Damn lmao question is did you eat it? Lol

that takes balls.... or extreme stupidity.

I'm sorry, that's not right. I would've definitely called them out on it. Not cool.

part of me is like "... how do you know? and how much leftover meatloaf did you have, for it to be used again as a meal for a few people?" also, for some reason if it was stolen, i'm assuming the kid stole it, for some ******* reason, and whoever made dinner might've just been like "oh, suddenly theres leftover meatloaf, better serve that" rather than a collaborative effort to steal from you and rub it in your face. also, maybe they are aliens, unsure of your food intake requirements, so rather than study, they just stole your already made food and presented it to you.