Health hazard

By Anonymous - 23/10/2010 08:17 - United States

Today, I watched a grizzled old gas station attendant, with a stain on her blouse, use my driver's license to pick something out of her teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 231
You deserved it 2 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After she gives it back to you, stick it down your pants and scratch your ass with it. Then just walk away. . .

be happy it was her teeth she fiddled with.

Comments

Why would you give a gas station attendant your driver's license? The only possible reason I can think of would be ID for cigarettes, but they'd have to move pretty damn fast to stuff it in their mouth during the three seconds they look at it.

RedPillSucks 31

Some states don't allow you to pump your own gas. The gas station attendant do it, so you'd give them the card when paying for the gas. I know this happens in NJ, not sure about Colorado.

Some US states let gas stations sell alcohol and liquor, and almost all sell lotto tickets. Sometimes a quick glance isn't enough and they have to enter the DOB into the system. Or, as someone else mentioned, they could've been paying via credit card and the attendant checked the ID.

Redpil - Do you have to hand over your license when paying in the US? Is that a credit card + photo ID thing? Jane - yeah, that makes sense. I'm not used to being able to buy alcohol at a gas station - most countries I've lived in prohibit it. Lotto and cigarettes are reasonably normal though.

RedPillSucks 31

You're right, Zebidee. I wasn't reading the FML correctly. I'm guessing that TIJD is right and they were getting alcohol or cigarettes.

RedPil - that whole ban on pumping your own gas in NJ and Oregon is bizarre!

most places if you pay with credit card require ID so that could be a case but none the less it sounds like she had enough time to makeout with it

PurplePigeon 0

buying butts or alcohol. or he could have been using a card to pay and she needed the license to match names.

CiaranPM 0

Gas station attendant? What year is this, the 50s?

Haven't you ever heard of a full service gas station?

CiaranPM 0

No sir. Where I live, we have to pump our own gas, omg. It's like... crazy. Lazy ass...

goldieglock 5
RKD 23

Dude, just dip your license in hydrogen peroxide or something!

I don't know why we had to know she had a stain on her blouse but still.. fml that's disgusting..

Kotomi35 0