Happy Caturday

By couchsurfer - 10/08/2012 00:02 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I finally convinced my girlfriend to allow the cats to sleep with us on the bed. As we started to cuddle, one of the cats pissed right in between us. We are sleeping on the couch until the baking soda absorbs the smell in the mattress. I'll be sleeping there longer than that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 071
You deserved it 29 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pcentral 17

I don't need pets in my bed. I'm already animal enough

Comments

Dallasluver19 14

Hey, well if you're still really mad at your cat, I do know some pretty tasty cat recipes from back when I was a McDonald's fry cook in Beijing. (Hint: the burgers weren't actually beef)

mtrrace 4

Looks like you can only handle one pussy at a time

blacksswan 10

Here comes all the "this is why dogs are better" comment. Seriously stfu with those. Is your cat by any chance spayed/neutered? If no get that done & that will help solve he problem. My cat slept in my bed all the time and anytime she needed to do her business she would go outside and do it.

Finally, a sane person! Yes, a lot of the time, when cats pee on your stuff, either their litter boxes need to be taken care of, or they need to be spayed/neutered.

I have 2 cats both under a year both were under 3 months when we got them and never have the done their business in the house. Once my first cat pissed in boots I hated and never wore for whatever reason it was also near her litter box but she hasn't done it since and once her aim was bad and some pee went outside the box but my newest guy has never. Girls I work with that have dogs say almost everyday they come home there is pee on the floor or they peed on their clothes for weeks this has been happening. Animals are great but they are animals no matter what you have to deal with piss and shit at some point.

blacksswan 10

Yes! That and if they are spayed/neutered and they are doing their business on stuff they are not suppose to you have to take them in for a checkup!!! That's a cry for help. That's usually a sign something is wrong with them on the inside.

How the hell does he deserve it? My cat sleeps in bed with me every single night and has Never Ever peed on my bed. It's not like he was like, "Hey, kitty, do me a solid and piss on us, alright? Cool, thanks!" And about his girl making him sleep on the couch even after the bed is smelling better, what the ****?

I think the cat was jealous or didn't approve of op's girlfriend. That was why she wee'd in the bed. She was showing her disapproval. I would have done the same thing, I sound like a bitch.

Lol. Meant to say op's girlfriend sounds like a bitch...

CantusVulpis 12

Same here. I'm in bed, with my cat sleeping right by me, just like every other night. We got her fixed at 6 months, yet never in her 4 year old little kitty life has she ever peed anywhere besides her litter box or outside.

Not all cats behave the same though. They're not objects who all do the same thing.

This is why you should never, let any pet sleep with you on your bed. Never ends good, they either pee/poop or get so close to you, you can't move. Best to get them a pet bed or sleep on the floor.

I have never had those problems with any of my pets. my cat would usually sprawl out but that hasn't been a problem since i got a bigger bed.

Well then, uh you're going to be sleeping on the couch a long time.. Because cousin, that small isn't coming out.

j5p332 6

There are products for that. Natures miracle is one I'm familiar with... Just soak the spot, Wick out the excess with some paper towels, let it dry, problem solved....

FYL for having a girlfriend who seems to be prone to overreacting. Also, get your cat spayed or neutered. And potty train her or him.

deadxwedding84 5

Cats aren't mean, they just mark their territory. And besides, I bet he just wanted to be included. :D

pittyfinny 4

The cat said "NO! That's my pussy"