Happy Birthday!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had to wrap presents for a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 437
You deserved it 7 723

Top comments

welderchick87 0

I wrap presents for my dog at Christmas. She LOVES tearing into them...it's the only time she's allowed to rip up paper. Although I kinda slacked off this year with her 'gifts'. Only thing she's gotten so far was flea stuff...which isn't working. Still wanna get her more treats and a new bed. But anyways, how exactly is this an FML?

Comments

What's FML-ish about that? We always wrap everybody's presents, the kitties included.

dada_dollface 0

lol, i feel your pain. i had to pick out a sex toy for my dog since hes chewed up and screwed up his first one.

#18 did we really need to know? OP your life is not ******. Your life is nowhere near ******. Boo the **** who. You wrapped presents for a frikken cat. We do that every year. Animals are included in the holidays! Remember this for future refrence.

daydreamstar 7

ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa.. No!! This is not a FML. More like MLIA.. well you could always buy yourself something and pretend its for the cat.. wait not. i think youre still underage and live with your parents. hmm.. exchange perhaps?

Explain to me how your life is ******. Like the first person said, you need to start reading MLIA. We've never gone as far as wrapping our cats' presents, but we do put them in old stockings that we have. But all we get them is a bag of treats and maybe a toy.

Wrapping a present up all nice for a pet is kind of ridiculous since they couldn't care less. What did you have to wrap that it was so horrible? A fish? Box of mice?

Actually, we wrap presents for our dog every year. Obviously we have to help her open them but she gets excited sticking her nose in it as its being opened and loves playing with the paper and what evers inside as well. So no its not pointless.