Happy Birthday!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had to wrap presents for a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 437
You deserved it 7 723

Top comments

welderchick87 0

I wrap presents for my dog at Christmas. She LOVES tearing into them...it's the only time she's allowed to rip up paper. Although I kinda slacked off this year with her 'gifts'. Only thing she's gotten so far was flea stuff...which isn't working. Still wanna get her more treats and a new bed. But anyways, how exactly is this an FML?

Comments

I wrapped presents for my dog Thurston and my cat Maykay today. There's nothing wrong with presents for animals, and mostly they just like the paper or the box so it makes sense to wrap them up :)

I wrapped presents for my dog too. Nothing wrong with it, pets ARE part of the family ;)

Obviously the people who let these FML's pass suffer from form of mild retardation.

ME TOO!!! :D we have something in common! i even put treats in it that shes addicted to so that when we wake up tomorrow morning she'll attack the wrapping paper! crazy kitteh!

Thats ****** man, pets are not part of the ******* family. They're just animals for entertainment. OP F your Life, honestly i wouldn't put up with that kind of bullshit.

No animals should be there for our entertainment, they aren't there for our use at all actually. Pets are family, and should be treated as such.

I wrap presents for my cat, but she often likes the paper more than the presents =P

drucillia09 0

Wow. Isn't this site for actual bad things? I have wrapped presents for my pets, and the pets of others, and even if I hadn't wrapping a present is just wrapping a present and no different to you than wrapping one for someone else. And pets were actually domesticated, not for "our entertainment" but for specific purposes, such as mousing, and then we found we liked their company as well. Saying they are for entertainment is similar to saying you had a baby just for it to amuse you.