Gushing

By Anonymous - 15/11/2009 15:45 - United States

Today, I wasn't feeling too well. I decided to bring my laptop with me to the bathroom, because I figured I would be in there for a while. Things were going great, until I felt a burp coming. Next thing I know, my computer is covered with puke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 290
You deserved it 38 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WoWoWoWoWo 0

"Things were going great"? How great can diarrhea go...? Sucks for you, though. FYL.

Poor you. Are typing through puke? Or did it get cleaned out?

Comments

ellemk 0

'things were going great' as in..maybe she was starting to feel better. and it IS possible to think a burp will simply be a BURP. she does not deserve it.

At least you didn't somehow drop it in the toilet....but still fyl

that's what you get for trying to jerkoff on the toilet YDI

Such a low attention span society we live in, where people can't even take a dump without needing something to pass the time. Seriously, the worst of the worst of diarrhea is 15 mintues max on the toilet. If your that sick, clearly you are going to have something to keep you busy.

coletrain11 5

That ******* blows. I've taken plenty of ***** with my laptop. Can't really say YDI for having the laptop in the bathroom. You felt like you were gonna burp and puked. (hence them not looking away) That could of happened anywhere. FYL

Well once I thought I was going to fart and it really DID feel like the fart feeling, trust me I'd know if it felt like anything else and well something else happened... Not the nicest of experiences... But I didn't know it was going to happen... It might be different with burping I've never been through OP's experience personally but I do think it might be possible that she honestly thought she would burp!

So goes the best laid plans of mice and m... er... women. It's still self-inflicted agony though.

who the f*** carries a labtop into the the bathroom??!!???!!??!!!!!! to record themselfs taking a dump!! lol no offence

Probably to entertain yourself/get work done while sitting on the toilet for an extended period of time? Same reason people keep magazines in the bathroom. I probably wouldn't bring my laptop in, but I can at least understand the reasoning behind it.

SilentBlaSkiRain 0

....O.o "Things were going great" ???? YDI for notcovering yourmouth when you burped. :)

Covered mouth or not, if you puke it's gonna go everywhere.

SilentBlaSkiRain 0

btw i can just imagine. youre on laptop in bathroom on facebook, right? status " Taking dump, hehee ho ho. I took my laptop with me, hes my crap buddy :) "