Great story, tell it again!

By BrianTheLion89 - 06/06/2012 21:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got a lecture about being lazy and not being active enough for my age, which ended with, "When I was your age, I was out every night having sex with anything that breathed." Thanks Gran. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 623
You deserved it 3 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UrCapsLockOn 12

plants breathe too how she manged to tap that ?? :S

apparently you burn a lot of calories during sex so she is right

Comments

At least she isn't a necrophiliac. (not sure if spelt that correctly.)

Lucky bastard. MY gran frowns on promiscuity =(

RedPillSucks 31

Does that mean she frowns while she's "doing it"?

Jeez I thought they were more innocent and holy back then. I mean Elvis Presley just shaking his hips on TV was controversial.

the_anti_hipster 7

Yes, but remember, that's also not too long after the age of Kinsey's sexuality research. Fascinating stuff, look it up. It basically shattered the thought that all sex at that time was conventional and boring. Gran's a closet freak, you know ;)

RedPillSucks 31

Not really. It just meant more stuff was suppressed. It's not like people weren't doing freaky stuff, just not in books and (later) TV.

unknown_user5566 26

33- Obviously that second hip replacement is paying off. ;)

MEM0817 18

It's okay. I've had to hear about my Grams and her truck drivers stories. It made me want to bleed from the ears.

I'd probably cry sad sad tears if my gram told me that. Mostly because it would mean she was getting more action than I currently get... Well played, grandma.

reddudeover 2

In essence she told you YOLO... *gets pelted with rotten food Hey I hate it too!

Aspen_Grace33 27

What? You don't like those "When I was your age..." stories?

unknown_user5566 26

Not when they make me visualize grandma having sex.

MonsterCommenter 4

Your Granny sounds like a pimp. :D

donkey79 0

That is nice. Wait til she has to do assisted living, then she will make all kinds of friends.

I want that pretty orderly to give me a shower. He gives the best showers. That was my 80 year old mother-in-law 2 weeks after she had a stroke. Yes, she was being perverted.