Gratitude

By srsly_what - 28/04/2011 23:13 - United Kingdom

Today, a little girl wandered into the glass-cleaning area of the pub I work at. It's a dangerous place for a little kid, so I took her hand and asked where her mum was. The kid starts screaming and the mother appears in the doorway shouting "GET AWAY FROM MY BABY!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 938
You deserved it 3 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ladolcemostro 0

If she kept an eye on her child these situations could be avoided.

Comments

hurray4jmk 1

Oh and btw.. **** you people that say the op should have let the kid alone. Ts the patent should be watching their kid but think how much trouble op would have gotten in if their boss had seem the kid and seen the employee not do anything. The op souls hadn't talked to the kid some more before grabbing the hand.

EvilDave 13

Yet another victim of the Stranger Danger fallacy. The truth is, a child is much more likely to be molested by a parent, relative, or friend of the family than by a stranger.

baconboy_42 8
TalkinSmack 6

what a stupid bitch. maybe she would have been happier if ger child had been injured due to her negligence not watching her child...

I think children do that kinda shit on purpose! little demons

ECMchase 0

and she had her kids in a pub because......?

I wonder what the result of this would have been if OP was female. Last year my boyfriend was taking photographs for a newspaper, and kids were near by. Some guy came up to him and goes "Are you a pedophile?" Not one picture had a kid in it. I hate these sexists assholes who profile men as "perverts" just because the media portrays sex offenders on the news as mainly male. News flash, women can be as well. No one was kidnapping your kid, psycho, maybe if you watched her better and kept an eye on her, someone else wouldn't have to look after her. Some people should never be parents. Ugh.

I agree because this psycho bitch of a mother let her child wander into the road and I grabbed it out of the way but got hit myself and the mother came and spat on me and screamed at me for being a kiddie fiddler while other people were standing around nodding while I coughed blood from being hit

***** sake, everyone thinks everyone is a child molester. They aren't. Also, if the mother is THAT paranoid she shouldn't let her kid wander about. Put the kid on a damn kiddy lead/leash SERIOUSLY. Then kid tries to wander off, and can't :/ Or...be a NORMAL ******* PERSON and SHOUT AT THE KID FOR WANDERING OFF NOT THE DUDE WHO WAS GONNA GIVE HER BACK.

punch her in the face, punch her in the face! The parent is more stupid than the child. :P