Good one, thanks

By RYZILLAHitZ - 30/06/2011 01:32 - United States

Today, as I was walking home from work, my dad drove past, pulled over, rolled down the window and asked, "Are you tired of walking?" To which I replied "Yes!" Just as I reached for the car door, he yelled "RUN A WHILE" and sped off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 054
You deserved it 5 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you slash his tires and leave a note saying "Are you tired of driving?"

Comments

be2tymee 0

You should of thrown something at the car :P

You obviously look like you could do with the exercise. ?

Not necessarily... maybe the dad's just a dick. Use your head - there is usually more than one option in every situation.

If you think my comment was full of rage, you've got a lot to learn.

Someone obviously doesn't have a sense of humour.

LOL, right. Because your sense of humour is just -so- fantastic, you know? If your comment was funny, I would have laughed at it. Unfortunately it wasn't, and you're taking mine way too seriously. I think you need to take your own advice and "calm down".

Sounds like my dad. When I first started high school he'd drive by me every day as I was walking to the bus stop. He totally ignored me, but every day he'd stop to pick up the girls who lived across the street from us and give them door-to-door service to the school. Even with those three bitches in the car there was still room for me but I didn't get a ride because he was trying to 'teach me a lesson about sharing and being nice to others.' If anyone needed lessons about being nice it was those three nasty, vicious bitches who of course rubbed my nose in it. We moved the next year or I would have had to put up with that for four years since the youngest bitch was my age. My dad is such an asshole.

lidemocr 0

wow. angry and alone in life a little bit? get over it.

slinginmac14 0

sure, thats the lesson he was trying to teach u. we'll stick with that.

KiwiDingo 0