Good morning to you too

By sllaggy - 18/04/2011 09:34

Spicy
Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's house. I had a shower while he went downstairs. As I went to say goodbye to him, his mother muttered, "Slut" while pouring him orange juice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 554
You deserved it 22 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sounds like you woke up at your boyfriend's MOTHER'S house. I will never understand that!!

Imagine what she muttered while making toast.

Comments

hahaha isn't great to hear for yourself your future mother in law thinks your a ****?

SteelCladAngel 0

so because they are dating they're getting married?? pfft glad I dont live by that logic or I'd have been married and divorced multiple times

If he's old enough to have a female sleep over, maybe he's old enough to have his own place instead of having his mama pouring his juice every morning. That's her house, not his, and she can say whatever she wants...especially since you made it so easy. And you can do better. Find a man, not a mama's boy.

CherryBomb511 3

Haha 19, you have just made my morning.

lmaoatall 6

it just might be her boyfriends house. she did say that. maybe the moms the one who needs to butt out and get her own place! this does happen. to often if you ask me!

lidemocr 0

doubtful #31. not in the age of "failure to launch" guys. very pathetic but maybe that IS all OP can get/ wants

lmaoatall 6

so 62- you don't think it's possible that op's boyfriend just might be a 40 year old business man that does have his act togethor. has his own place. maybe mom is just visiting. we don't know the full details.

i was thinking the samething !!! im not agreeing with the mom but you kinda made it very easy for her too say things like that...

Maybe someone forgot to tell you, it's kinda disrespectful to sleep at your bf's house if he's still living with his parents.

perdix 29

Was she referring to you or her son? And was it really your boyfriend's house and he lets his parents stay with him, or it is really his mom's house, and you and your **** boyfriend disrespected the house rules?

My_Name_Sucks 2

*cough* **** *cough* ....Maybe it's time to start letting your boyfriend stay the night at your house?

Snafuusmc 12