Getting on

By MoRuined - 09/10/2014 10:27 - South Africa - Johannesburg

Spicy
Today, I found my first grey hair. How? My boyfriend stopped in the middle of sex to point it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 280
You deserved it 3 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time you are having sex and he is really close to finishing, stop and ask him if he thinks red will be a good colour to cover up your grey hair.

Comments

JMichael 25

Must not be that satisfying if he's bored enough to point out grey hairs.

He's probably trying not to climax too early because OP is smoking hot. I'm definitely into cougars. ;)

Meaniebobeanie 26

You had one job. Give sympathy or at least a funny comment. Aanndd you ****** up -.-

At #16 Who says she's a cougar? I have some Greys in my beard and in 26...

Why is sympathy ranked over a funny comment? This is what's wrong with FML.

@27, my boyfriend was 17 and has white hair, white eyelashes, and white in his beard sporadically

Just realized I said in 26, I swear I'm not in 26. I'm 26 **

I have a dig bick You that read wrong You read that wrong too You read that again to make sure I'm not ******* with you

JMichael 25

How is this relevant to the FML?

At least he's comfortable with you. My husband stops if he thinks he sees a pimple somewhere and I have to remind him it's not the time.

ChristianH39 30

Because you've never had a pimple right?

cjwayy 22

Yes because pimples aren't a natural thing that happens to the vast majority of humans, it's "nasty"

Ha, and if it had 50 shades, he would have pulled the hair right out of its root!

That's an awfull thing to hear! I really hope he keeps that to himself at those moments next time! Goodluck with your hair!

Next time you are having sex and he is really close to finishing, stop and ask him if he thinks red will be a good colour to cover up your grey hair.

Remind me how that's a bad thing, 17. Because I'm pretty sure it isn't bad if OP's boyfriend is into red strands/streaks of hair if she has it.

Goblin182 26

I'm thinking that if the sex were good he wouldn't have noticed a grey hair.

Maybe the hair was right in his face. Think about it ...