Get out

By ishweta56 - 17/01/2009 22:57 - United States

Today, me and my friend are sitting here on fmylife.com while our boyfriends are out clubbing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 522
You deserved it 26 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, instead of sitting on your asses at home and feeling sorry for yourselves, you could actually go out and do something WITHOUT your boyfriends. You don't need them to have fun.

one: you couldve went out with your boyfriends to go clubbing. two: you could have a girls night..out, in, whatever. three: stop being whiny bitches. and four: what ******* guys go clubbing anyway? toolbags, douchebags, and gay guys. which one of those describe your boyfriends?

Comments

funnydomo 0

be specific, are you talking to OP or someone else who posted here?

nobody gives a shit, just save everyone the time theyd have to spend with you and commit suicide right now!

It says you're from New Jersey - does that mean your boyfriends are orange, steroid-infused guidos with hair gelled sharp and stiff enough to puncture chain mail? Stop whining and go out. Or go spy on your boyfriends while they make out with wannabe-Italian oompa loompas with fake boobs.

uh not everyone from New Jersey is like that.

a pet peeve of mine is when people post stereotypes (even if they dont apply to me), religious views, anti war campaigns, "animal murderer" or anything else that could start a pointless debate. I respect your opinion, as long as you respect the opinion of everyone else

fudgnugget 0

ohy gosh ur lifes such because you can't be with your boy friends for one day

You do realise if you continue with this behaviour they're probably gonna cheat on you and then break up with you when they find another girl, get drunk, hook up and eventually decide you aren't good enough.

heygirlhey7 0

New boyfriends because they don't take their girlfriends out with them? How is it their boyfriends' fault that they can't have fun without them?

kneecole 0