Get out of the way

By SweetDreamsTibi - 10/02/2019 12:00

Today, I was feeling frisky and my boyfriend was playing a video game in the living room. I started dancing in front of the T.V. with only my panties on, to which he responded, "You're every gamer's nightmare." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 636
You deserved it 1 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure if he'd stood in front of you naked and started helicoptering his dick around while you're trying to do one of your hobbies, you'd be pissed off with zero self awareness whatsoever, no?

Mr_Mole 24

What you mean is you wanted attention and thought his interests of little importance. Would you like it if you were watching a film and he started twerking in front of the TV?

Comments

Did you think about maybe asking him if he wanted to have sex? Much nicer and less distracting. Just because you were horny doesn't mean that he was.

VenomMouth 2

when you ask you girlfriend to smash and she doesn't bring a controller

buymevickis92 26

He could be complimenting you by saying you’re a distraction in a good way to gamers. Lol but who knows with men.

As a gamer of 30 years, I can say that, based on current wireless controller technology, my nightmare is having the battery pack die while I'm in the middle of something, and realizing I forgot to charge the back-up, as well.

BabaSvoloch 8

ask to play with his joystick and see if he throws you out of the house

YOU CANT PAUSE FORTNITE!!!!!!! GEEZAS!!!!

Don’t mess with a significant other who’s gaming! Lol. Sorry, OP.

For dudes that think ladies don’t need sex... there’s a woman to show her how it’s done. Women need it just as much. And I know the secrets to take her from you permanently. So you might wanna take a look at what you got.

Are the gamers serious? You’d rather finish your game than have actual human sexual interaction?

Not everyone is in the mood for sex at all times. Sometimes I want to play a game, sometimes I want to read a book, sometimes I want to watch TV, sometimes I want to have sex. Sometimes, I'm up for sex but I would rather finish my match before I go have it. Communication is key, barging in and going 'Screw me NOW' is rude no matter what.