Germaphobe

By AFSDALK:AFSDQWE - 23/11/2013 18:33 - United States - Hillsboro

Today, my boss made me cover for him by working two extra hours, because he had to rush home early to deal with an "emergency". The emergency was taking a shit, because he claims to have a phobia of doing them anywhere but at home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 131
You deserved it 3 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Frankly, I know how he feels, especially if he once accidentally clogged the toilet before his cute co worker went in afterwards... FML

It is not at all uncommon to feel uncomfortable using a public washroom. If I can avoid pooping in a place, where I have to sit for a while and have no idea who sat there before me.. not to mention the inconvenience of stinking up the place or even worse, making noises while there are other people around..

Comments

Hey now it is a real phobia. It's probably one a person should try to get over, but real all the same.

People should never be judged, or forced to overcome a phobia. Additionally, I'm not sure a fear of public toilets is irrational. O.o

I am sorry but if you knew about it and yet willingly stayed two extra hours then you deserved it. Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself OP.

As shitty as this situation was, I assume you got paid the hours you covered, regardless of where your boss was.

"Shitbreak"? Just like Finch from "American Pie".

nhormuss 17

it wasn't fair of your boss to do that, but I can relate to his "phobia". mines not, but I won't take a crap anyway but in the comforts of my own bathroom, with the FML app up on my phone!

"Omg what the hell" what? Is that all you can get typed out?

martin8337 35

Reminds me of shit brick fom American Pie.

martin8337 35

I've read these comments about folks not using public restrooms. What do you all do when you are on a road trip or on a plane or at the airport? Do you take ammodium before you go on your trip? Just wondering.

strawberrywine22 30

for my husband, hotel bathrooms and family`s homes aren't a big deal. It's just the public ones.

On a road trip, there's nothing like squatting beside the car in the emergency lane with the doors open, (for modesty of course), on the side of a freeway/highway, while other cars whiz past.

If I know we're going to be away from the house for a long time, I go before we leave and stay away from drinks until we're either back home or at a hotel if it's a vacation.

So, public bathrooms scares the shit into him?