**** off

By guessnot - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Canada - Toronto

Today, the guy that I've liked for a while but never had the courage to talk to was wearing a TARDIS shirt. I jokingly asked, "Are you the Doctor?" His response was for me to "Go away, f***ing nerd." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 706
You deserved it 4 756

Top comments

You should of punched him in his sonic screwdriver...

The irony of this FML is overwhelming...

Comments

Hopefully you no longer like him for being a stupid hipster.

That guy has a brain and delightful manners. I'd be crushed to have lost him if I were you...

bredahl 26

come back with a helmet on your head, plunger and wisk in each and and EXTERMINATE him! If he doesn't know what the **** you're talking about, come back later dressed as a weeping angel, bring a friend dressed like the doctor and stop in front of him. Make "The Doctor" tell him not to blink or he'll die. He'll be forced to stare at you awkwardly, then punch him in his sonic screwdriver.

Or OP could get a Silurian (not sure how to spell that) to eat him.

abbiyroad 16

This is why I love my fellow whovians! They know how to get revenge with style if you insult our fandom.

What would really freak him out would be the Silence. Those guys are really creepy.

Suaria 38

Well that just sucks. I would be like, "Look who is wearing the Doctor Who t-shirt." But it is actually funny because currently I am wearing a picture of Matt Smith that says, "Bow ties are cool," t-shirt.

-Captain Avery: I'm confused -The Doctor: Yeah, well. It's a big club. We should get t-shirts

quietninja 8

I have that shirt too! :) Hot Topic, yeah?

Michael_92 20

They destroy everything one thing at a time I tell you. I wanted it, that is until I saw a hipster with one.

Take no notice. He's the genius wearing a shirt that he has no clue of the meaning behind.

I agree. Nothing cools a girls ardor faster than a man with no sense of humor or/and one who isn't very sharp.

Oh Dear, that's some horrible nerd bowling right there. Set em up and knock em down.

dontpanic_fml 32

Ah ha, doesn't it suck when the guy you like turns out to be an ignorant jackass? Well onto the next one OP because you need better!

He did that so you know that you'll find a better person.