**** off

By guessnot - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Canada - Toronto

Today, the guy that I've liked for a while but never had the courage to talk to was wearing a TARDIS shirt. I jokingly asked, "Are you the Doctor?" His response was for me to "Go away, f***ing nerd." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 706
You deserved it 4 756

Top comments

You should of punched him in his sonic screwdriver...

The irony of this FML is overwhelming...

Comments

Damn hipsters are at it again. First Big Bang Theory... And now Dr. Who?! EXTERMINATE!!!

Hipsters über suck but are still better than emo's!

You know what else uber sucks? Illiteracy. -.-

well ****. girl, ain't nobody got time fo him if he ain't got no time fo no Docter!

Ouch. He's in denial and definitely not worth your time!

What an asshole! But at least you found out before making a mistake and getting into some sort of relationship.

*bangs head against nearby wall repeatedly*

perdix 29

If you see a guy wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt, don't go quoting "The Communist Manifesto" to him. Just say, "Yeah, I can't wait for his next CD to drop."

Ah, so he's like those dipshit girls who wear jumpers with "GEEK" written on them even though they've never opened a book or passed a test in their lives. People like this need to be set on fire and thrown off a cliff. Thank god you found out how much of a tit this guy is now rather than getting somewhere with him THEN realising. Dodged a hipster bullet there, m'dear.