Flood warning

By Anonymous - 06/01/2016 15:58 - United States - San Francisco

Today, let's just say it's not a good sign when your plumber yells, "What the fuck?!" That is, unless you actually like your kitchen being swamped by sewage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 064
You deserved it 1 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

As a Plumber, I've run into this before, and I'm guessing you have a toilet line that's above your Kitchen line, and a blockage in the stack. Which means when someone flushes the toilet, it comes out the kitchen. It's not your plumbers fault, it just means an idiot designed the plumbing in your house and didn't follow plumbing code.

Did he helped you to clean the shitty mess?

Comments

ColonelCusswords 24

I find it funny how "What the ****" is a question to how or what is occurring rather than "Oh ****" is an exclamation of shit happening. Maybe hire a better plumber bro

schreibergx93 19

Sorry OP, at least he gave a proper warning!

Oh god. I remember one of our bathrooms would suddenly just overflow every other month or so and there would be sewage all over the living room. It was disgusting. This happened like 3 times before we got the toilet removed...

Wait, it's not normal to have a sewage filled kitchen? Crap.

I see a future profit in Clorox bleach stocks after this. Hopefully you were compensated for the damages by the plumber.

Mario can't always have his head in the game. I mean, after spending weeks trying to rescue some bitch who keeps getting herself kidnapped, I'd be a bit tired too if I had to return to the plumbing scene.

Jwaye2 7

Who the hell designed your house. The sewage and kitchen plumbing should be completely seperate.