Fetishes come in all sizes

By unboned - 11/05/2016 17:30 - United States - Katy

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got a raging boner while looking around at a gun store. He hasn't had any sexual interest in me in months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 583
You deserved it 2 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you tried polishing his pistol once in a while?

Comments

Pretty sure girls are the same way makeup lol

Maybe his other pistol fires blanks and he is too embarrassed to admit it. Or this is his way of getting fired up. Maybe you should go all Tackleberry(from police academy) and use gun oil instead of perfume. Just use his interest in guns to your advantage and make it clear that your interested in checking out his piece.

For both their sakes (if he's cheating) I hope he's shooting blanks.

Try talking dirty to him by telling him you want some glock, and then show him the target you drew on your ass. Every time he hits it, say, "ding." This should get you plenty of repeter action. Especially if your ass looks like the broadside of a barn.

Hate to break it to you but you're dating a serial killer

Does a cigarette lighter make me an arsonist? A pocketknife make me a slasher? A flashdrive make me a hacker? Inanimate objects do not make someone a criminal.

No #64, it's the fact the bf gets a freaking erection over that crap. It's definitely not normal. Actual sexual arousal from objects should probably lead to getting a mental evaluation. Especially loving it more than ass/ pussy and anything human or humanoid.

hardattack62 5

I would think your boyfriend is gay and was checking out the guys in three gun store.

cdb89928 7

Try standing naked while holding some guns for him. Might get him going