Fetishes come in all sizes

By unboned - 11/05/2016 17:30 - United States - Katy

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got a raging boner while looking around at a gun store. He hasn't had any sexual interest in me in months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 583
You deserved it 2 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you tried polishing his pistol once in a while?

Comments

graphicstyle7 17

Here's a question. If you were getting it on as much as you'd like, would you be posting about this, or just find it amusing? Seriously, talk to him. Let him know you'd like more intimacy. If you can't talk to him about this, again, seriously, speaking as someone who has WASTED her time on no-go relationships, DUMP HIM. There are many fish in the sea. When I got older and realized I didn't need to cling on to a crappy relationship and started dating again (above age 40!) I was MUCH more happy than I'd been when I tried to be "patient" and "understanding" of a problem the other person was not interested in solving.

The comment sections on these make me laugh so hard.

KingAdrock 16

Sorry to hear about your crappy sex life. But to be fair, when guys say something cool "gives [them] a boner" that's meant figuratively, not literally. Boners can be a response to sexual stimuli, or they just happen for no reason. You don't actually get them just because you're (non-sexually) enjoying yourself.

Start strapping yourself with guns & ammo !!! That'll spice up your love life!