Fast and furious

By Anonymous - 29/09/2022 10:00

Spicy
Today, I once again had to apologise to a date for cumming too fast as they stormed out the door angry at me. I don’t get it, I’m in shape, I don’t watch porn, and I’ve even had therapy, so why can’t I last longer than 15 seconds before busting my load like an inexperienced teen? FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 257
You deserved it 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But are you inexperienced? .. like sex and lasting takes time to master. Sex isn't simple and easy and fun like in movies, and not even like 18+ movies.( ****, adult movies, Hollywood, soap operas, reality TV are ALL Scripted) Do you pleasure yourself often? - has been proven to help improve maintaining etection, and also regular mastrubation minimises the chance of cancer. It's a natural need to "empty" at least few times a week. If you haven't had a lot of sex, and don't have a lot of partners, and you don't mastrubate then by all accounts you might be an adult man, but your privates are still in inexperienced teenage phase. All this needs is practise, exercise, maintain and learning what triggers you. If erection doesn't last after giving more training opportunities, seek medical professional such as urologists if you think it's physical, sexologist if it's inexperience and or mental, gym/Pilates/yoga as it might be just overthinking it and your muscles flexing/cramping due to increased physical activity and you finish faster. Either way putting yourself down because your body isn't perfect is toxic, and could I please offer that before you end up in bed if it's someone you care talk to her/him before of your worries of lasting long enough, and maybe explore other pleasures to extend the fun, or after you finish continue pleasuring your partner, or if you always finish first, maybe make the partner cum first and then let yourself finish. If its one night stands then you got what you needed and her storming out angry or happy is irrelevant as you fulfilled your purpose. Never apologies for something your body does, it's maybe embarrassing, but not something to measure your worth in.

Try ********** a few hours before, watch ****, try distraction technique, try stop start technique.

Comments

try a numbing agent. you could be over sensitive