Eye-bleach please

By Anonymous - 27/04/2020 14:00

Today, I have been having to work in a residence of people with disabilities when I normally do community work with disabled people and usually enjoy it. I have seen not one, but two elderly mens' genitals today when my actual job would never require me to see any. I didn’t sign up for this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 496
You deserved it 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sady_Ct 37

As a community and facility carer... yes you did. It goes with the territory.

Comments

Major_Haywire 7

That’s nothing. I once saw an elderly man in a gown take a dump in the corridor. He the proceeded to shape it into a little castle. When he was done he went back to his room, leaving a trail of shit behind him.

I guess when they said you'd be "working for tips," you didn't expect it to be so literal.

Sady_Ct 37

As a community and facility carer... yes you did. It goes with the territory.

candyx_pants 2

i’m assuming since you “didn’t sign up” for a residental community, you usually work in an “at-home” basis. but since the covid outbreak, your employer has adjusted your work load appropriately. with that being said, you are and HAVE BEEN an essential worker since taking this job. be thankful that you’re still able to work, make some sort of paycheck, and make in impact in peoples lives. unlike the millions of people who have had to apply for unemployment in the last several weeks.

those places are cesspool fool of creepy old men. so I wouldn't doubt they didn't mind

Times have changed. You're going to see the genitals of many people in the near future. Someone has to do it, and right now, you're one of them. Yay!