Extreme

By ... cheers - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Bishopton

Today, my boyfriend dumped me. His reason was that my laugh is really annoying and makes him want to "stick a baby in a blender". FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 784
You deserved it 9 875

Top comments

LaLa_xo 14

Well that's not violent at all... You must have a pretty crazy laugh there OP!

Comments

Wizardo 33

That 'metaphorical' baby could have 'metaphorically' been your relationship in the blender... *whispers* I'm trying to say that your relationship would've got shredded.

itsnotyourfault 9

That's a very dumb excuse and very rude...

That sucks OP. At least you don't do that dumb fake laugh that some girls do, right?

Right! I would take an abnormal laugh over a fave one any day!!

If that's all it takes to chase him off you're better off without him. Don't let this bring you down, when you find someone who truly loves you he'll love to make you happy and laugh, no matter how you sound :)

I can't disagree with him. I just can't. I like making my gf laugh, so if her laugh is that annoying, it would be really really really hard to deal with.

I agree completely. plus how did he not realize her laugh annoyed him that badly, before making her his girlfriend ?

God forbid you ever have any REAL relationship issues if you'd dump/divorce over a trivial thing like an annoying laugh. Holy shit.

To be honest I think it's a legit reason to cease a not-so-serious relationship, if it's that bad and extremely irritating, then it's as bad as any other pet hate. However if you've been dating longer than a couple of months. Probably not a good enough reason.

Some people you're better off without

You should have laughed in his face

crisanba 18

Damn someone has childhood issues

Well, you've just got rid of a shady human being. It's not like he didn't hear you laugh before you went out. You are who you are, you'll find someone who appreciates that.

Xatraris 38

I agree with that. It isn't like they just started dating without knowing each other. You find out about a laugh normally on the first date. If it was that bad, why continue?