Always Google things before accepting

By Anonymous - 29/11/2021 17:02

Today, after a coworker had invited me over for a "Mukbang" and I'd agreed, thinking it was just some sort of exotic delicacy, I found out that he expected me to eat like a million calories of food on camera for his YouTube channel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 732
You deserved it 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randybryant799 20

Why would you agree when you don't even know what you're agreeing to??

Sounds pornographic. You're lucky you were just forced to eat food. It could've been a lot worse. If you hear the word, "Bukkake," turn and run far away!!!

Comments

Could've been worse. It could've been some sort of exotic sex thing.

Yeah. Anything with the word bang after it automatically sounds like a sex thing.

Marcella1016 31

Lol I just came to comment that that’s literally what it sounds like. OP got off lucky. Well, I guess they didn’t get off, but they were still lucky. Or were they...?

Does your friend happen to be Nikocado Avocado?

randybryant799 20

Why would you agree when you don't even know what you're agreeing to??

Sounds pornographic. You're lucky you were just forced to eat food. It could've been a lot worse. If you hear the word, "Bukkake," turn and run far away!!!

Actually, bukkake is a way of making udon noodles. So you could very well be offered a bukkake and only get some food.

If you don’t know - Ask, don’t assume. If you are too embarrassed to ask, Google it. Never agree to do something that you don’t know what it is. That said - It could have been much worse.