Excuuuuuuse me?

By Anonymous - 24/12/2012 13:32 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate. I was getting pretty horny, and I thought some dirty talk would turn him on. Amid my panting, I breathed the words, "Fuck me." He then stopped and said, "Excuse me, I don't like hearing that language." and wouldn't continue until I corrected myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 440
You deserved it 11 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

"Perform intercourse on me in a mildly rough manner..."

Comments

Well then maybe you should **** him instead, or maybe just tease the shit out of him until he ***** you ;)

cylus13 9

One would think they would know there partner well enough to now if the word **** would bother them if they knew each other well enough to make love to them.

They weren't making love they were just *******

Maybe she was trying out something new and didn't know that her boyfriend doesn't like dirty talk. Either way, part of me wants to give him credit for having the presence of mind to formulate an objection, while the other part of me would suggest this is when you put on your clothes, go home, and find your battery-operated boyfriend.

As my good friend Homer would say: BoOoOoring

Sorry OP, but get ready for a sexless relationship down the road. This guy sounds like a total prude, FYL OP.

Sinkhole 26

A sexless relationship? Just because he doesn't like that word, it doesn't mean he's a complete prude... especially considering that they were about to have sex.

I'm pretty sure if they're already fooling around in bed, he's not much of a prude.

Trust me, I know a prude when I see one, and any man that DOESN'T like dirty talk, even just a little bit, is a prude.

Or maybe, 150, they just feel stupid doing it?

Woah, that's a huge assumption to make. Also rather sexist. I can understand why he wouldn't want to hear it if he didn't like the word. I absolutely despise the C word and if my boyfriend used it during sex (some people do) I can guarantee I'd ask him not to say it. Everyone is different, you can't say he's a prude just because his likes vary from other 'manly men who love dirty talk'.

LOL I love this. My boyfriend is incredibly proper and gentlemanly, so the first time he said anything dirty during foreplay (like: "I'm going to **** you so hard) I paused and then laughed my ass off

Laurenlou 24

That's hilarious! If my boyfriend said anything like that I'd probably laugh as well! I think OP's man may have been joking. And if not, OP should have probably known that he's not okay with that word.