Evil eye doctor

By Anonymous - 07/04/2021 01:58 - United States

Today, my step-son broke his glasses. Our doctor said he would no longer see us because my step-son is transgender, and a new law in our state allows him to do this. Apparently, it was foolish to be honest on medical forms. Finals are in a month but we have to find a new doctor before he can even study. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 736
You deserved it 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is digusting. That doctor is a scumbag. I don't know if that's allowed in your state, but go back and record him saying something like "no I don't want to treat your son because he is transgender". Then post on facebook, youtube and send to his corporate office with a complaint. Just because there is a law does not mean it is accepted by others. He won't last very long. F**k this b*stard.

Wtf? Whatever his personal attitude is towards transgenders aren't doctors supposed to help everyone? How can people like that doc even become doctors?!

Comments

wysegirl 24

that sucks. if you have his prescription you can get glasses from a different place.

Wtf? Whatever his personal attitude is towards transgenders aren't doctors supposed to help everyone? How can people like that doc even become doctors?!

This is digusting. That doctor is a scumbag. I don't know if that's allowed in your state, but go back and record him saying something like "no I don't want to treat your son because he is transgender". Then post on facebook, youtube and send to his corporate office with a complaint. Just because there is a law does not mean it is accepted by others. He won't last very long. F**k this b*stard.

Post this on tiktok and twitter. Put it on big social media platforms and this transphobic doctor will lose his business. Im sorry to hear this, truly I am.

chickyboo12 1

Hey??? Hold up.. a doctor refuses to see a patient because he is transgender - and this is allowed,? What are you even saying? Wtf - how is this condoned

It's allowed because people keep electing bible thumpers to political office.

Jon Tessler 14

yep it is allowed. Arkansas's legislature just overrode the governors veto allowing doctors to refuse to give medical treatment to transgender Minors. conservative America at its finest.

anomynous 11

B-but... the church and state are supposed to be separate !! god I hate it here lmao

meglegpirate 13

you can get him glasses online if you get his script. make sure to also ask for his pupilary distance because youll need that. i get mine from Zenni optical and i spend less than $20 each pair including shipping. so sorry to hear this though.

You can try to consult directly at an optic store. They may have specialists there. That's what my doctor suggested me.

how can people even say you deserved it????? heartless doctor shouldn't have their degree

Request his prescription and pupilary distance in WRITING. The doctor HAS to by law release it. Then take it to a new shop to get the glasses made.

This law violates even the most basic of oaths that doctors take dating back to the Hippocratic oath. It's unethical. This doctor should resign, he is not meant for the profession.