Evil but cute

By WearingOff - 14/07/2009 03:03 - United States

Today, I realized my new kitten is the spawn of the devil. It decided to go get itself stuck in a tree. I tried to climb up to rescue it. But it kept climbing higher. I was about to grab the cat when I fell. The cat then jumped down and started purring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 426
You deserved it 8 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amazing cat! Is this a FML? I'm not sure

If you can't deal with kittens being the spawn of the devil you shouldn't have gotten one. Seriously, I love cats, but my kitten wakes me up at 6 in the morning by attacking my face. Still, though, FYL. But I bet the kitty was cute, so it's okay.

Comments

lil_miz_liz09 0

How is your cat the devil? Because it didn't catch you when you fell? What did you expect it to do?

XanimalloverX 0

Remember, cats have 9 lives. You, on the other hand...

hahahahahahah, "spawn of the devil" that automatically makes it a funny FML.

MadaFaka_fml 0

I always preferred dogs over cats. cats attitude is wrong.

"Today, I realized my new kitten is the spawn of the devil." LMAO X3

Ok, it’s a cat. Cats do not get “stuck” in trees. They can climb quite well as they have nice sharp claws and they can jump quite high. YDI for thinking the thing was stuck.

kittengrl39 0

#83, just because cats can climb well doesn't mean they can't get stuck. It's easier to climb up something than to climb down, especially when you climb up high enough that just jumping would break something, even for a cat. Two of our cats have climbed trees that were high enough that they got stuck and stayed there for hours, meowing, not coming down even though it was obvious they wanted to. We had to go up on ladders and get them, because they refused to move otherwise.

I do know this... I own a cat... two actually... for the last nine years.

dramakat11 0

Kittens are the cutest bestest things ever! YDI for mistakenly thinking the kitten was "stuck." It's all about preference. Yeah cats will throw up and shed everywhere so you have to be willing to deal with that. And they all have different personalities, just like humans. So you may get a spawn of the devil, lol. But I tend to prefer cats because they such strong personalities and they're not just your slave like dogs are. I've had some super sweet cats.