Dude, gross!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out that my lovely, amazing boyfriend likes to pee in everything other than the toilet. This includes: Hawaiian punch jugs, the sink, empty cans/bottles, and out of my window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 596
You deserved it 3 874

Top comments

He's saving you water by not using the toilet, come on OP it's the next biggest thing in being green!

Almighty_Chris97 6

Except guys don't require toilet paper to pee.

Comments

This is actually a medical compulsion, I think OP's boyfriend needs help.

Not everyone is perfect. We've all got our own flaws. Just politely tell him it bothers you and hope for the best...

If your cat is more well-mannered than your boyfriend, you have a problem.

This is why you shouldn't procreate with your cousin - what's being created isn't proper.

Hey, I remember you from two comments ago!

My double post was an accident due to a malfunction of the website, whereas you deliberately double posted not once, but twice because apparently you have a low self esteem and have to anonymously rip on others' innocent mistakes to feel superior. Now who shouldn't reproduce, again?

Thank YOU for double posting, the addition and editing of the few words that altered your post from its original state make it such a greater piece of intellectual property.

I used to have a cat who refused to use his litter box, then again he was a cat. You're boyfriend has issues.

Oops, typo. *Your boyfriend has issues. Have mercy grammar nazis!