Devil parents

By Pandaling - 26/01/2020 05:00 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, my mother-in-law said: "People who don't have kids are children of the devil." I'm infertile, she knows this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 769
You deserved it 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zeffra13 31

Doesn't that mean she's the devil? If her kid doesn't have kids so her child is a child of the devil.

Just tell her you're ******* her son and she's not. That'll shut her up.

Comments

Just tell her you're ******* her son and she's not. That'll shut her up.

zeffra13 31

Doesn't that mean she's the devil? If her kid doesn't have kids so her child is a child of the devil.

from what I ather she doesn't seem like the type to think things like this through.

Mungolikecandy 19

That’s messed up who make a comment like that when they know you can’t have kids. You need to start cutting her out of your life. If you really want kids you can alway adopt or foster kids. But if you don’t want kids that fine.

"People who believe in the devil are morons". That would be the proper and appropriate answer.

Okay, you need to get your spouse on board to cut ties with the witch. Infertility is a painful enough condition without being used to inflict abuse. And it is abuse. She is gone. No way in hell she is in any part of my life after this.

unwritten_law 1

So is she referring herself as the devil or??

As one devil child to another, I suggest we go talk to Dad about this.

Nhayaa 21

Infertile or not, it's totally ok not to have kids. People really need to understand that now and should stop bringing religion into such an important decision making.

randomnobody0622 6

i am infertile too, this offends me. you are better off without her. her words a child, that fact that you are dealong with trash because your infertile offends me