DELETE! DELETE!

By Hunter101 - 12/05/2012 04:24 - United States - Humble

Spicy
Today, I took a picture in front of my bathroom mirror and posted it on Facebook. When I checked it later, it had 20 comments on the picture. I was feeling good until I read the comments and looked at the picture again. I'd left my vibrator on the the bathroom counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 549
You deserved it 64 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you were feeling good vibes for another reason.

Comments

carcox 3

It's okay. I know guys who think its cool to take pics with condoms in their mouthes.

brookieeboo100 1

i saw that pocture it is ALL over facebook!

Are you really doing a duck face in your picture?

Bob_Cat_fml 14

There are two «the» («on the the bathroom counter»). And btw you deserved it for taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom.

chucklebary 1

Moral of the story, don't take go **** yourself litteraly.

Just act like there's nothing in the world to be embarrassed about. Your detractors only have as much power over you as you let them have.

That's what I get u sleazy duck face attention ***** of a bitch

Don't worry, we all post pictures on facebook after masturbating too. Jk, I don't even use any real information on my or add anyone I don't know lol. YDI.

If you don't use any real information, why would anyone you know care about adding you?

I saw that pic a long time ago. You're either a liar or your pic is all over the internet.

YDI for taking a trashy picture to begin with. Girls who take pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror are automatically labeled as trashy. The fact that you had a vibrator visible in the picture further proves it. No one wants to see a girl taking a pic of herself in the bathroom mirror. It just says "I'm trashy and I love myself for it."