Deep clean

By Anonymous - 22/08/2009 19:48 - United States

Today, my husband decided to drain his motorcycle oil into an empty bottle of laundry detergent. Also today, I decided to lift a stain out of my white comforter with some detergent I found in the garage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 913
You deserved it 12 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Obwaban 0

who looks in the garage for laundry detergent?

Hmm whats the difference between oil and detergent? Oh yes, one is jet black and smells. The other is a mushy blue colour. ******* idiot.

Comments

ihateharrypotter 0

I hope you get run over by a truck today for being so ******* stupid.

why the hell would laundry detergent be in th garage. detergent goes in the laundry room, not the garage. P.S. get some oxiclean, dumbass

I never knew anybody with a washer in the ******* garage

yes, yes it is her fault. She didn't check the suspicious bottle of detergent that she wasn't quite sure about. Ergo, dumbass.

Quick, look around you! Is EVERYTHING you have in it's correct place? When you're married and especially when you have kids, items tend to wander away from their designated spaces. For all we know, she thought she'd bought an extra one at some point and forgotten about it, or her dear ol' hubby bought a new one and didn't put in on the dryer. Everyone makes moronic mistakes, except perhaps Obama ;) FYL, OP. But look on the bright (white) side-- an excuse to buy a new comforter!

Roxas_fml 0

**** beans for him being an idiot and putting it in such a bottle and **** beans for you not noticing it was oil before using.

YDI for apparently not being able to smell.

In the garage? Who keeps laundry detergent in the garage where it might be mixed up with the man items?

Women don't have rights you bitch that's the way god intended it to be so get back in the kitchen and make food your lucky your owner doesn't slap ur ass