Deadbeat

By Nola - 18/04/2023 15:00

Spicy
Today, I found out that when you and your boyfriend are having sex and you say, “I wanna have your baby” and he says, “Yes baby” and ejaculates inside you, it doesn’t mean he’s gonna stay. He said in his defense, “You said you wanted to have my baby, I never said I agreed to be a father.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 550
You deserved it 1 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe a little pre coital conversation would be better?

I keep wondering what would've happened if you said "I don't want your baby". Since he - from what I read - was already inside with no protection?

Comments

I keep wondering what would've happened if you said "I don't want your baby". Since he - from what I read - was already inside with no protection?

Maybe a little pre coital conversation would be better?

A deserter and a dumbass... Doomed to fail.

(1) Very foolish to rely on the “withdrawal method” of birth control. There are many more reliable options… (2) In the middle of a sex act is not the way the make decisions with potentially long term effects. Emotions run high! … (3) I think that boyfriend didn’t lie to you. It’s one thing to agree to conceive a child it’s another to agree to raise it. If you are pregnant and have this child, the father will be responsible for a degree of financial support in most countries, but you will be responsible for that too. Nobody, father or mother gets a free ride either financially or other responsibilities where children are concerned.

that’s something that women tell me all the time in bed it’s just to turn you on it’s not meant to be serious. were you being serious? because if you were that’s the worst time to have that convo