Cute but… TMI

By heytherexo - 05/04/2009 02:10 - United States

Today, while I was showering, my 3 year-old son came to the bathroom and put on all my makeup. Once I got out of the shower, I got a camera I had and took a few adorable shots. Afterwards, I sent the images to all my friends and family. Then I realized the reflection on the mirror was me fully naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 953
You deserved it 93 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, I recieved and email from my sister that had pictures of my nephew with tons of makeup on, the pictures were adorable but in the reflection it showed my sister taking the picture. Fully naked. FML

oooh_dear 0

you couldnt even put on a towel or anything after your shower? hope you shaved.

Comments

Not a smart move but also not shocking or anything... :-P

Cookie_kaioo 0

Did you actually look at the pictures like BEFORE you sent them?! haha.. U sooo deserve that one smarty..

kwbuzz23wk 0

how did you not look at the pics before you sent them? and at 3 years old you don't need to be showing off your ****** in front of your son.

Exactly my thought. I make my four year old go in the bathroom with me while I shower cause I don't trust him. I wear a towel until I'm in the shower and take it off and put it on the shelf beside my tub. Then grab said towel when I get done and wrap it around me before I open the shower curtain. No kid wants to see their mom naked!

10_4Franky 0

Your never gonna see the picture and you know it so why ask. "Oh a stranger wants a picture of me naked in it, I'm gonna put it on the Internet for him to see and everyone else."

azhein 0

not only that but I have never seem the op comment on their own fml

CableX17 0

I saw one once. It was weird, they thanked everyone for commenting, lol

arienh4 0

#14 What's so bad about it? It's his own mother, kids should be comfortable with stuff like that.

Kids should be comfortable with their parent's naked body? That is so wrong

Kids shouldn't be objected to their parents naked bodies. My son never sees me naked and I make him go in the bathroom with me while I shower cause I don't trust his little four year old self. He takes his tablet in and plays nickjr games or watched Blaze and the Monster Machines while I shower but I'm very careful to have a towel wrapped around me before I open the shower curtain fully.

Totally meant subjected, not objected.

That is an awesome story! I did have to chuckle :o) I put it down as YDI :-) You took and sent the pics - self-inflicted I'm afraid :-) To everyone assuming OP didn't look at the pics, if you actually try it you'll find that when you are all intent on looking at the main subject (3 yo in makeup), it is very easy to miss background things like reflections in mirrors. Just look at all these "spot the difference" puzzles. You are specifically looking for things in the picture - and you *still* don't notice them. #14 grow up - Nudity isn't harmful! What you do or don't do with your kids is your business (though I pity your kids). But that doesn't mean your perverted values work for everyone else.

ahahahaha poor kid, I wonder if anyone's going to whip em out at a family reunion when he's older

...and why was your camera in the bathroom to begin with?

ahahahha dont ever piss any of those people off.