Creeped out

By Really jealous - 26/01/2021 09:31 - India

Spicy
Today, my best friend confided in me that she's going to have sex with her cousin. Shocked, I tried to convince her not to and how it's a horrible idea. She called me a jealous bastard who can't get laid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 445
You deserved it 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OrySoma 11

Alabama is a hella of place to live

Why is she doing it? Is she desperate? Or is it actually a good option? In some cultures cousin marriage isn't taboo. On the other hand it could create family drama. I would certainly think choosing a partner from the majority of people who aren't cousins would be preferable.

Comments

why are you trying to stop her? its not really your business.. cousins marrying is actually legal in most countries, it's far enough out that it wont **** up the offspring. don't be a judgemental friend :/

FireS Pitt In kitten 2

That's disgusting. What is wrong with you?

True. It's even legal in quite a few US states, but because it's not commonplace throughout the country, it's still sort of taboo, and "wrong", despite evidence suggesting it's not as bad as direct relations like siblings, and parent/offspring.

Why is she doing it? Is she desperate? Or is it actually a good option? In some cultures cousin marriage isn't taboo. On the other hand it could create family drama. I would certainly think choosing a partner from the majority of people who aren't cousins would be preferable.

OrySoma 11

Alabama is a hella of place to live

What the ****? Why is this even a topic of conversation?

Guillaume Deschênes 7

I'd rather be unable to get laid than to **** my cousin tbh.

peterblack67 9

As long as they're not first cousins its not an issue.

Rough spot to be in. It's a bummer you don't get to choose who you like.

wrenavery90 12

As long as it's a 2nd cousin it's ok. I have a friend married to her 2 d cousin.