Classic

By Anonymous - 19/11/2012 15:30 - United States

Today, I took off my sweatshirt in the middle of class. The tanktop I was wearing underneath went with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 397
You deserved it 8 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

That sounds hot. Im sure everyone enjoyed the view.

umm_Talk 9

That's another.way for students to learn their ABC's ;-)

almost34 4

No... I'm pretty sure everyone got that.

Llama_Face89 33

There are two Ds in the alphabet?

GoW_Chick 14

I'm assuming you're a girl, so let's hope it wasn't laundry day, and you decided to wear your cute bra today!

GoW_Chick 14

Whoa wait, okay when I first look at it there was no symbol indicating gender, now there is and apparently you are male... hey guys can still wear cute bras if they wanted to. ;)

Momma always said to wear clean undies! Lol

Ace131313 1

No! Im sure OP was a guy! Because most guys wear tanktops!

inkdeath87 18

I'm always so scared that this will happen to me!!!!!!!

jerseyboy732 16

I speak for all the guys out there when I say I hope you are a chick :)

And the negative thumbs begin once more..... Sigh

cutielilangel 8

Lol. Sadly it isn't just you. I give you my thumbs up!

I hope u'r not fat and ugly

You know I'm not even a grammar nazi but seriously if you're not going to bother typing out "you're" then why even bother adding the apostrophe between the "u" and "r"? Also, yes let's just be shallow and think that no one will think you're an asshat for saying it.

Blacksabbath211 9

To the grammar nazi portion of the comment: Speaking as a (very) minor grammar nazi, if she was going to use text shorthand, at least she had the correct usage of [yo]u'r[e], as opposed to [yo]ur. Props for the little things man. And to the calling her shallow part; Who cares that she voiced it, I'm betting about 95%+ guys and a fair amount of girls who read this thought the same thing. Just puttin' that out there. *gets down off soapbox*

don't talk shit when your picture is the same way

I really don't understand where the hell this whole image of 'you can't be beautiful if you're curvy or heavy' came from.

monster1999 0

That's just rude even saying I hope you're not doesn't make it better

That was really rude. We hope you're not either. Oops! Spoke too soon...

JukeboxValkyrie 19

I hated it when that happened to me at school. Expect wolf whistles and pleads for an encore for the next week and a half.