Chips

By Anonymous - 13/06/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, I was smoking in my car and flicked the butt… into the face of a cop on a motorcycle going the other way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 004
You deserved it 78 200

Same thing different taste

Comments

FlaminYawn 0

Double win...cops on bikes and motorcycles deserve it

Glam_fml 0

That's why you should have and use an ashtray in your car. And don't mind all the idiots saying oMg!!! Ydi 4 smOkkin! - they just can't grasp the fact that people have the right to do what they wish with their bodies.

And smell / taste / look like complete shit.

CaptainPat 0

too bad smoking effects everyone and not just the people that do it. I don't wanna smell your nasty smoke breath, clothes, etc, or look at your yellow teeth. and I don't want to see your ******* butts everywhere. hell even cars and buildings where people have smoked are a headache to be in.

At least you didn't flick the butt of a cop with your face and then smoke a cigarette... What?

amatayo 0

So how did you not see the cop? Did you smoke that much that the smoke clouded your windows? Either way cancer please

#10 says it. How likely was that? ^^ #17 "Cancer please" *LOL*

Yeah FYL but I call BS ... unless you're Superman or something there's no way anyone can flick something as light as a cigarette butt across the road from a fast moving car. Now, if the cop was overtaking you then it's posiible. It's happened to me ... not with a cop ... but a gigornomous guy on a bike who was definitely not happy when a cigarette butt got stuck between his helmet and jacket.

BikerMike 0

One time someone flicked a cig butt and it caught in my shirt. My shirt caught on fire while I was riding my bike at 55MPH. Not fun riding when your cloths catch on fire because I almost wrecked trying to stop and put it out. Later caught up the guy, got the plates make, color of car, direction and called the cops. Cop finally pulls the guy over and he gets out screaming that he was not speeding and is being harrassed. I showed him the hole in my shirt. he starts screaming at me, and I scream in return, cop calls for backup. Backup arrives and I talk with him and show him my shirt. The first cop talks to the guy in the car, goes back to his squad car, within 3 minutes there are a couple more cops. The guy who flicked the cig butt, had a outstanding warrent, no liscense or insurance. #13 flaminyawn - cops put their life on the line to protect you and motorcyclist have rights to, you ******* narrow minded asshole. I bet it is ignorant dog ***** like you who deliberatly run bikes off the road.