Chips

By Anonymous - 13/06/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, I was smoking in my car and flicked the butt… into the face of a cop on a motorcycle going the other way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 004
You deserved it 78 200

Same thing different taste

Comments

SirAwesome 0

Don't they make cars with ashtrays anymore? YDI 100%

FurrTrap 0

Well something very similar happened to me about 30 years ago. I was in a first floor bedroom with a girl friend who was smoking.... This was in Spinney Hill in Leicester (with a very high immigrant population). She finished her cigarette, but didn't stub it out. Lifted up the lower sash of the window and threw the cigarette out the window towards the pavement. Neither of us looked out the window at the time. Maybe 30 seconds later both of us heard some screaming and cursing from outside! A plume of smoke was coming out of a Sikh's turban and he was hopping mad! Both of us snorted so loudly (in fact I was nearly rolling on the floor in hysterics) that he immediately looked up at us and realized where the fag end had come from! Priceless timing and trajectory!

Wow you're an incredible ass. YDI for littering and sharing your smoke with others. I don't care if you want to kill yourself, but I hate those people that smoke in their cars with the windows down so everyone around them gets some lovely carcinogens as well. Uncool. Roll the effing windows up and use an ashtray.

smoking with rolled up windows is a bad idea...

Urgh, YDI. After the summer of bushfires we had here, my tolerance for moves like this is at a whole new low.

Prawn_fml 2

Serves you right. There are few things more gross than cigarette butts everywhere. If you wanna smoke in your car, get a friggin' ashtray.

AnotherStranger2 0

YDI. Littering? Sheesh. Listen in grammar school, willya?! But, AWESOME LANDING. But, still, on the other hand... I like cops. So f' you.

You idiot. Smoking in cars in totally wrong. What if you wind up transporting a child, or somebody who has an allergy to smoke? And not only that, but littering and throwing it out the window! YDI big time!

netbeui435 3

That's what the ashtray is for idiot

grp1216 0

I feel absolutely no pity for smokers who litter. There is no need for it. I do not know how smokers think that they have the right to toss their trash on the ground.