Chewbacca goes surfing

By Anonymous - 24/09/2019 18:00

Today, my wax appointment cancelled on me, we’re supposed to be going to Hawaii in the morning and now I can’t wear a bikini because my stomach and back are hairier than my husband's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 474
You deserved it 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So deal with it at home? It's not as convenient, and there might be a little mess, but you can shave/wax/nair/whatever yourself. Being a fuzzy woman sucks though, I hear you.

I'm sure there are local places in Hawaii you could stop at

Comments

Wear a one-piece. Very few women should be wearing bikinis. (To be fair, most men shouldn't go to the beach topless.)

If you’re going to Maui I can point you in the direction of some isolated beaches

I AM CHEWBACCA!!! I AM A WOOKIE!!! I FIGHT THE EMPIRE!!! I FIX THE ROBOTS!!! DON'T F*CKING CROSS ME!!! I AM CHEWBACCA!!! IN NEED OF NO ONE!!! IN WANT OF NOTHING!!! ♫

You already have a husband so who cares what anyone else thinks. But if it really bothers you i'm sure a place like Hawaii would have plenty of places to get it done, alternatively buy yourself a nice one piece swimsuit.

Oh boo hoo. 🙄 Just shave it! And have him help with the back! I would kill to have a bikini body!

No need to say what others have said. Its an easy fix.

TheCrazedHare 7

Shave yourself?/ ask husband for help? More work but if you are legit concerned about it. Also, tbh if you are there hairy, (I'm assuming you are female, but I don't have information to go off of), maybe you should go to the Dr, because unless you have family remembers with that genetic it could be hormones or an underlining physical thing.