Cheers!

By imamonster1992 - 24/12/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got rejected by his dream college. In an effort to comfort him, I told him that he is incredibly smart and that it's their loss. He replied, "Of course you think so, you're an idiot!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 947
You deserved it 4 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

he is the idiot. he's even rejected in dreams

soozjw 2

Comments

And your response should be: "Get out. I'll date someone who actually goes to *college here*".

pinkkloverr 0

its not your fault he was being a dbag when you were being nice to him. he probably thinks you're an idiot for calling him smart after he got rejected.

Don't take it seriously. People say things they don't mean when they're really upset.

why are you with someone who thinks you're dumb? you can do better than him!

he has no respect for you, this comes out in people when they are angry or drunk. He really thinks you are an idiot, I would never say this to anyone I don't know, but you should not put all your hopes on this one, even though I do not know you, you deserve respect. Calling someone an idiot is offensive.

What a jackass. They probably loved his GPA and test scores...it's his attitude that got him rejected.

Wow. What an asshole. If he's usually like that you should dump him. If he's not, he might have just snapped at you since he was so pissed. Still...

unlucky93_fml 0

he was just upset. don't be too offended by it!

CyclonePsycho 1

No wonder he got rejected. ._. All the college needed to do was take one look at his 'community service' of kicking kittens. Seriously, this might just be a one time thing, but his attitude sucks.