By Chris Chandler - 04/11/2018 15:30

Today, my cat peed on the kitchen floor. As I went to get the mop, I slipped on the puddle not once, not twice, but three times. In quick succession. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 369
You deserved it 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wooaah. That’s like having a “deja-vu” - deja-vu moment !!!

Can't go over it, can't go under it, can't go around it, got to go through it.

Comments

Wooaah. That’s like having a “deja-vu” - deja-vu moment !!!

"You've Been Framed!" producers would be proud of you. Don't forget to send the video of the event to them. You might win £200 for best entry!

Well, comedy is based on the Rule of Three. I’m sure your video will become and instant comedy classic!

Maybe go AROUND the puddle and not through it.

Can't go over it, can't go under it, can't go around it, got to go through it.

"Oh, my human, slip three times on the cat pee if you want me." Wait--that's not how that Tony Orlando song goes.

You saw the puddle and still slipped on it several times? You know you can walk around puddles, right? Unless your cat is gigantic and flooded the whole room.

Not quite the liquid recommended for a slip 'n slide, but hey, I guess it's not a total catastrophe?

Often cats will show their owners that something is wrong with that behavior. So I’d check if - litterbox is nasty - kittie has an urinary tract infection If it’s neither one of these you did something else that upset the cat ... good luck figuring that one out.