Charity

By fail - 26/04/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I worked a carwash as a fundraiser. Being nice, I figured I'd bring my car, get it washed, and donate some money. When it was my car's turn to be washed, everyone was conveniently busy washing other cars. My car was in front and needed to be washed and moved. I paid $10 to wash my own car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 734
You deserved it 11 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's for charity so it didn't all go to waste. Washing your car really isn't that bad either.

you donated $10 to a good cause though...

Comments

I'm pretty sure a lot of people who do car washes at fundraisers bring their own car. Like 10 said, what does it matter that you washed your own car?

cartering 0

If you thought it would **** up your life to wash a car why were you volunteering at a car wash in the first place?

kwbuzz23wk 0

you started out being nice wanting to donate a few dollars to a charity... then all of a sudden you decided it was not about the charity anymore because you had to do something. FIRST! (mocking 3&4)

ZiggyMorrison, are you a troll or an idiot? Seriously how many school based car wash fundraisers have you seen that are for a principle's boob job. Pull your head out of your ass. Most of them are for the sporting clubs to get money for the season. Around my area we have a few for the Girls & Guys lax team, field hockey, soccer, track, etc. Please don't make some asinine statement just to try to disprove someone. Use the brain god gave you or shut up and get to the back of the room. The most likely scenario is that his car was hideous (rusty etc), he is unpopular in school, or they just were actually busy and he didn't realize it.

at least you got soap and that stuff for free, right? :D

#18: Hahahahaha. Meh, $10 ain't too bad in the scheme of things.

Exlibris 0

#15 Agreed. You can help out if you are working it instead of coming and making everyone else do the dirty work. (that's what she said) It's rather condescending to your friends to do otherwise.

You know... if you wanted to be a good person, you could have just donated the money and not gotten your car washed. YDI

woahcomments 0

oh get over it. washing a car isn't that big of a deal, and the money went to charity.