Caturday surprise!

By keeperstride - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I tried to wash my cat in the shower, conveniently naked myself. He disapproved, scratching my man-parts and nicking a vein. I just got back from the hospital with an infection, swollen nuts, and a hole in my butt for which I had to get a shot of antibiotics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 814
You deserved it 72 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aoife 0

Haha, there's a place and time for everything. You can't ALWAYS get the pussy into the shower with you. x]

Comments

lab2lb 0

what part of you thinks "oh i'll just take a shower with my cat, no biggie, he'll love it" ?

We got a future Darwin Award winner here guyz

Do you get off on that you sick maniac!

Lol dude wtf? He was trying to wash his cat. Nothing perverted about it unless you make it that way. :o

ccr69 0

Dumbass! YDI! Funniest damn thing I've read all day!

gigi2009 0

8 INCHES?? that's a damn big needle hole if you ask me...

I think he meant depth, not diameter XD A needle with an 8 inch diameter is something we can only expect to see in cartoons.

omg this comment made me lol, irl. Lol 8 inches in diameter would be like the entire right and half of his left cheek lol.

palmtrees 1

I have trouble believing even 8" in depth even... I'm seeing some exaggeration here.

An 8-inch "needle?!" When the doctor inserted this "needle" into your ass, did he have both hands on your shoulders?

ROFL thats a nice image. Thanks for that #140.

I hate stupid people. You just thought you'd have a naked shower with your cat? YDI 100% I feel sorry for your cat.

Actually I feel sorry for the poor bastard who had something serious but hat to wait in line at the hospital because some stupid little man took a shower with Mr. Fluffers.

how can you have an eight inch needle hole? that would be a very large hole. i'm pretty sure needles don't come that big. unless you ment 8 inches long instead of wide (thatswhatshesaid).

glad i am not the only one who thought that lol. read that and thought "wow the needle was bigger than your ass. i dont think it is a needle at that point, more like a small naval gun port.

you realize that needles used for spinal injections arent even 8'' long... it was probably about 1 1/2- 1 3/4' long....

...I just read that as "a small anal gun port." O.O

Cloudy_fml 0

Oh come on... You had to have suspected this wouldn't end well.

andlifesuxagain 0

Stupid Idiot, Cats are for chicks, Dogs are a much better choice. I mean dogs, not the small yappy things you want to punt over the fence.

Cats bathe themselves. Hopefully your dear furry friend wasn't so dirty he needed your assistance.