Brain fog

By dhskkf - 28/08/2013 00:23 - United States

Today, it was the day of my wedding. I had a massive headache a couple of hours before the ceremony so I decided to take a nap. I told my brother to wake me up an hour before it started. He forgot. Now everyone thinks I ran out on my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 661
You deserved it 7 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you didn't post this right after you woke up while your wife and family were all waiting for you!

zahra_786 19

Its always best to put on several alarm clocks too! I hope everyone understands, and you manage to rearrange a new date. I hope your brother didn't do it on purpose !

Comments

lolita88_fml 27

That's so terrible you missed your wedding, you must feel so awful. I'm sorry, OP. Your bride will of course be upset, but you just have to explain what happened and remind her you do love her enough to want to bind yourself to her for eternity. Ignore what everyone else thinks, this is between you and your woman.

How is she your wife if you never actually turned up? To me it seems that you just don't care. You didn't even make the effort to set an alarm, if I was your woman and things like this were a common occurrence, I'd probably walk out on you. Lesson learned for next time though hey?

You gotta be a man and man up; be responsible for your own self. YDI

You people are just terrible. OP made one mistake, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be together at all. He was probably at the venue and didn't have a phone or an alarm clock on him. Even if he did, they aren't always reliable.

Umm wouldn't your brother remember as soon as he noticed you weren't there and everyone was wondering where you were?

Why didn't anybody come looking for you?

emilya93 1

Why didn't you just do the logical thing and set an alarm. I am sure you own a cell phone that's from at least 2001 and that means it has an alarm. YDI for putting your responsibilities in someone else's hands.

Wow that really sucks!!! Your brother is an IDIOT and your another one for relying on him.

circlelranch69 1