Brain fog

By dhskkf - 28/08/2013 00:23 - United States

Today, it was the day of my wedding. I had a massive headache a couple of hours before the ceremony so I decided to take a nap. I told my brother to wake me up an hour before it started. He forgot. Now everyone thinks I ran out on my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 661
You deserved it 7 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you didn't post this right after you woke up while your wife and family were all waiting for you!

zahra_786 19

Its always best to put on several alarm clocks too! I hope everyone understands, and you manage to rearrange a new date. I hope your brother didn't do it on purpose !

Comments

Looks like you need a new alarm clock brother alarm clocks are notoriously unreliable.

Back up alarm...but someone should have seen you...but looking back at this is would be a good laugh...

hit the bottle a little too hard at the bachelor party last night, huh?

notsofriendly 17

If you were my groom I'd have hunted your tail down!

DFresh503 8
magickiss87 22

Waking to an alarm with a migraine can make you vomit or if the migraine had let up a bit it could bring it right back..

Ever heard of an alarm clock, you nitwit?!

How in the hell does this even happen? There are SO many things that should have taken place in order to prevent this (i.e. setting an/several alarm(s) for yourself, having the ceremony start and consequently reminding your brother that, oh shit, the groom is napping...other people should've gone looking for you...). Wth, man?! Just seems to me like you don't care. Who cares about your brother, even? This was your responsibility! If I was your fiancée, I would never forgive you for that.

I'm assuming OP didn't nap in his suit and wanted that hour before the ceremony to get dressed and prepare himself, so he would've been late even if the ceremony was what reminded the brother to wake the groom.

This sounds like it could be a really bad situation, I hope everything worked out op and if it does then I bet you'll be laughing about this in no time.