Biker troubles

By Crotch_Rocket_Rider - 06/10/2009 17:33 - United States

Today, when approaching a stop light on my motorcycle, I went to extend my left leg as usual to balance when stopped. Apparently my shoelace loop got wrapped around the shift lever and "tied" my shoe to the bike. It's hard to look cool when you fall over for no apparent reason at a stoplight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 686
You deserved it 7 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Well at least you tried... I would have just watched and said FHL to the person inside

...You ride crotch rockets? Or should I dig my mind out of the gutter? Anyway... Pictured this and laughed hard.

Comments

tony8pie 0

You should try actually BEING cool rather than just looking the part...

DUDE HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME lol it's so annoying

hahahaha wow. there are some funny comments on this fml. Oh and harleys are not the only "real bikes" btw, haha infact I think harley's should be reserved for ppl over the age of at least 40. It's ok to ride ur bike with your sneakers, there's nothing wrong with that, you just have to be more careful. And please ALWAYS Wear a Bike Helmet & Jacket (at the very least).

YDI for not wearing proper gear on a motorbike. Maybe next time consider that you're lucky your foot didn't come off.

haha I can only imagine how "uncool" one might look after such a catastrophe. At least you tried. I guess. Kinda.

Don_fml 0

You were wearing shoes? Shoes that lace? Not boots? Then YDI. Wear your gear. I've seen feet torn off at the ankle (fragile joint) from motorcycle accidents, which could've been prevented by wearing adequate foot protection.

xXArchangelXx 0

Man that blows. I ride a motorcycle so I can see how that would be embarrassing. FYL

Lol Lesson 1: wear shoes apropriate for motocycling (Duh) Lesson 2: Learn that motocyclists arn't cool. People who drive Lamborghinis and Ferraris .etc. are.

peanutlover101 0

wow, my friend and i were literly laughing for hours after reading this. u don't know how much better u made my day :)

It's hard to look cool when you're the kind of person who tries to look cool (a.k.a a douchebag).