Big manbaby

By HSPARKS - 12/05/2020 05:00

Today, I woke up to my apartment in a state of total disarray. I've been asking my boyfriend to get either get a job, or clean the house. I just had a bunch of dental work taken care of. He doesn't have a job, and doesn't want to find one. I'm tired of trying to raise an already grown man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 666
You deserved it 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daisythebunny1988 9

It sounds like it's time to gtfo and let his momma take care of him judging from this post

leave him, he's not worth it if he has no intentions of helping you out

Comments

icalledhisname 12

Kick him to the curb. If he hasn’t changed yet, he’s not going to, and it’s not worth living and being with someone like that. You deserve better.

So ditch him. He won't change because you've trained him to believw he can keep on like this with no real consequences.

Kick him out he doesn’t deserve you

Relationships can be hard, be sure that your communicating openly, honestly and clearly about your concerns. There's a good chance you've just had a lapse of communication and you can get through this.

julfunky 29

While that’s excellent advice in some cases, this is not one of them. Cleaning the house and having a job is not part of a relationship, it’s called being an adult. You should not have to communicate basic human responsibilities to another adult. This is beyond that.

My husband is like this too. Sorry OP, it sucks.

julfunky 29

Get yourself a new man too. Adults shouldn’t be in relationships with children.

Then dump his ass or kick him out. It's not your job to be his mother. If he isn't contributing anything to your lives, he's not worth the time you spend worrying about it.