Bath time [GONE WRONG][CREEPYPASTA]

By noname - 27/12/2008 04:07 - France

Today, I was quietly having a bath when I felt something fall onto my shoulder blade. I glanced over my shoulder and saw what I thought were huge black spider legs. I screamed, completely hysterical, and I threw myself violently against a wall. It was my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 301
You deserved it 23 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First post I've read today that genuinely made me LOL. I can so totally picture myself doing that. Spiders freak me out.

I do things like that all the time. At night, I often feel something touch my foot and kick really hard...only to realize it's my other foot.

Comments

thebignixie 0

Seriously! She's wacking herself with the wall, you expect her to stop and take a picture of her doing so?

The same thing happen to me....I jumped but quickly realized it was my hair...not really an FML but funny

i have to admit when i read this i wasnt sure wheter i was crying or laughing. i felt the shock and pain. (you should be glad that you didnt kill yourself - going the kamakazi way is not the the ideal way to kill a spider)

HAAHHAAHHAH, I think I peed. That is awesome

Hahahahaha, Thats funny. but why would you wanna dance into awalll lol?hha.

Poster_Pastry 0

Hahahha that's hilarious! Totally something I would do.

HAHAHHAA! That made my day! XD! I'm too scared of spiders.. last week, i saw a spider on the bath tub, and I screamed as hell. It was big, long and hairy. When I think about it, I'm always seeing the spider bigger than the bath tub.. xD If I were you, I would've got the hell outta there, and not caring if going out naked or not.

Hahahahahaha awh... that's hilarious... I would've been totally freaked out!!!

BiBimBop 8

i am not ashamed to admit that i have done something extremely similar to that. the only difference was there was an actual spider.