Awks

By Anonymous - 23/10/2009 04:56 - Australia

Today, while trying on a dress, my sister came up behind me and poked my back, asking, “What have you stuck down your dress?” I hadn’t put anything down the back of my dress; it was just my back fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 666
You deserved it 10 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My god, cut the OP some slack guys. Jeez, sometimes I just get so pissed off from idiots. Just because you are thin does NOT mean YOU ARE FIT. GET THAT INTO YOUR ******* BRAINS. 'Naturally thin' people aren't necessarily athletic people. I've known so called 'overweight' girls fitter than those 'naturally thin' girls. Just because you are THIN does not mean you are FIT. I guess due to the new media hypnotising your brains, being skinny is the only way to be beautiful. being slim won't automatically make you amazing, okay? Seriously guys, it's more important to be HEALTHY. H-E-A-L-T-H-Y. Some people actually find it HARD to lose weight. You can't expect someone to do a few laps on the track and BAM a new skinny girl has been created. Sorry for the long rant, and the occasional repetitions. It's just that some peoples brains are too thick to understand simple things such as this topic.

Kylias 6

Ew, up until just recently I had the same problem with my team swimsuit. There's a stretchy chord that's wired along the back. Imagine how delicious that looks wrapped around fat. No big. Just get off your butt and do something about it. ;P

Comments

what does it mean when it says variable text is missing when u try 2 post a comment

from what OP says in the fml, it seems that the dress she had on was way too tight for her so YDI. it sickens me how ppl wear stuff that is too tight for them. buy bigger clothes or lose weight. the sight of u is harmful to society.

ilytyvm 25

she also said that she was trying it on. not that she purchased or owned it. So she could have recently gained weight and didn't know before she grabbed her old size. when you gain weight, your clothes tend to stretch with you, so you don't realize your new size until you go try on new things. by the way, you're being incredibly closed minded. there are a lot of gorgeous women who are curvy or heavy set. when people say things like you just did, it promotes eating disorders which are incredibly detrimental to our society. no one should feel so uncomfortable that they starve themselves to achieve what society and magazines decide to call the "perfect" stick like figure.

also fat ppl need to stop complaining. I put on ten kilos which is abt twenty pounds in a few months and I felt so ashamed cuz I had a great body before I put it on. after much anger at myself and procrastination I started to eat less. it was extremely hard as I was hungry sometimes but u get over it as the weight loss is more important. I now only have a few kilos to go before I get my beach body back. so stop whining fatties.

You'll probably gain back those kilos soon after ending your diet if you keep eating less than you should. You know what ? I gained a lot of kilos some year ago because of a disease and an allergy to pain killer and I started loosing them by eating properly (so, I'm never hungry) and exercising. I know it can take a lot of time but dieting is the best way to become fat or obese, except when a doctor told you to keep eating like that.

By eating properly, I meant "stop eating things that make you sick" for ex. But also avoid eating when you're not hungry.

I knew there was gonna be assbags who were gonna give me crap about my post. I'm talking about people who are just fat and whiny bitches about it not the fatties that actually have a medical problem or something actually legit to blame it in on besides having too much McDonalds. and no I won't be putting that weight back on because I don't eat like a pig anymore.

I'm not saying you eat like a pig, just reacting on the "it was extremely hard as I was hungry sometimes". I know many people who got very fat by dieting like that. Okay, perhaps you won't, but it happens when you start eating properly again. I wasn't saying that you were criticizing fat people either, just saying that you can lose weight without starving yourself. You shouldn't insult people by the way...

sorry I read your post again and realized it wasn't as vindictive as I thought it was so sorry 4 calling u an assbag. yeah I put on weight cuz I was eating too much but now it's all controlled. thanks 4 ur concern tho and good on u for losing the weight u gained too.

I have a better idea, Hacksaw. She should tell her sister to help her stay away from candy and pizza and eat more veggies instead. :p (kidding ... the only one who can really help her is herself) Good luck OP. Until that "backfat" is gone, FYL.

I hope all you people out there making fun of fat people get fat someday or better yet maybe you'll get cancer and we can point and say baldy baldy ! Yea that'd be irony .

Yeah because neglecting your body and becoming a disgusting sight to people in public is definitely just like getting a fatal disease that you have no control over, right.

So if the person has a slow thyroid or medical condition it is the same . No really I'm sick of people who put people down to lift themselves higher . Like cancer they are a disease on our world and should die .

Well 99% of obese people (arbitrary statistic obviously, but it's an extremely overwhelming majority) don't have a thyroid condition or anything like that. They are just overeating, lazy, fat slobs. And even if you do have a condition, it is possible to overcome it.

Couldn't agree more. It's sickening how many people post on here saying hurtful things. Karma is a bitch and I hope it comes back 10 fold.

I have hypothyroidism and I weigh 105 pounds. It can be done. It's difficult but not impossible.

perdix 29

Back fat is horrible and terribly unlucky for you. By all means, it should have accumulated in your ass and **** and you'd be HAWT!

tmanapoo 0

First of all America is the best country on the planet. And second your disgusting.

"YOUR disgusting?" Her disgusting what? I don't think you should be proud about the fact that many of you Americans can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're".

America's the best country on the planet? I almost died of laughter.

God I hate Americans like this that make us all look arrogant and stupid.

#30, America is not a COUNTRY, dipshit. The UNITED STATES of America is a country.

It has nothing to do with being American. Please don't slam us for one person who mistook "your" for "you're" while all you britt's and aussies and EVERYWHERE else are on here saying "whilst". WTF is that? It's WHILE etc.....

God dammit, another one... I mean I knew there were a lot of stupid people in this country, but trying to call people from other countries stupid while looking like a moron yourself?

Apparently "whilst" isn't a word now, according to you, #70? LOOK IT UP.